Basic shipping is free and it will always be!
Our Delivery policy and practice:
- All our merchandise is packed and shipped in discreet packaging.
- Basic shipping is free with no fine prints.
- Expedited shipping is available at a fee.
- Products purchased by 3PM PST will be shipped same day.
- We provide tracking number for all products.
- COD is only available for FedEx and it is not free.
- Some shipments will require customers' signature.
- If you have placed several orders, we will combine your shipments so long as they are all being shipped to the same address.
Any order that is over 100 US dollars will require signature by the recipient.
If you are not available at the time of delivery, post office person will leave a not to indicate that a delivery attempt has been done. If the delivery service is USPS, there will be a pink slip left in your mail box. You will need to take that slip to your Zip Code post office and claim the package.
If FedEx is delivering your package, they normally leave a door-tag. The door-tag will indicate when the second attempt for delivery will occur.
Waiving the signature
Some customers do not want to sign for the package due to various reasons such as not wanting to go to the post office. In such cases, you can leave us a note during the checkout process or tell the agent on the phone to waive the signature requirement.
By waiving the signature, you accept all the risks and loss involved should the item is lost.