Night Light Glow In The Dark Lubricated 3 Ct Condoms
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $7.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 3 for $6.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 4 for $6.00 each and save 20%
Night Light Condoms
- Rise and shine!
- The Night Light is able to glow because of a technology using safe, non-toxic phosphorous latex
- The condom is made with a patented 3-layer process.
- The center layer contains the phosphorous pigment while the inner and outer layers are regular latex
- Light up the Night with Night Light Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms. The first glow-in-the-dark Condom approved for the prevention of pregnancy and disease by the FDA
CAUTION: Spermicidal Lubricants Are For Extra Protection Against Pregnancy. Spermicidal Lubricants Are Not For Rectal Use Or More-Than-Once-A-Day Vaginal Use.
- Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms.
- If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer Product ID||No|
|Quantity in Box/Display||No|
|Expiry Date||Dec 1, 2019|
|Time Needed for Effectiveness||No|
|Product Features||Latex, Lubricated, Lubricates, Spermicidal, Stimulates, Ultra Ribbed|
- fun to try
Overall Value Quality Shipping Likelihood to reorder
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Products, statements and descriptions related to the products, found here in and/or in our blog posts have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold and/or opinions mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gearisle.com is not the manufacturer of any of the products sold on this website and assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about or related to such products. We accept no liability or responsibility for products sold here. These products are sold as novelties and we do not guarrantee any statement made by these products. Gear Isle DOES NOT endorse any claim or claims that are made by the products sold on this website. We recommend you refer to makers of these products should you have any questions or issues.
Every now and then, FDA places recalls on various products, for a list of recalls related to sexual enhancers please visit FDA website. If you have purchased a product from us and wish to return it for any reason, please contact us for arranging a return. We would provide you with a return label so that returns wont cost you anything. If you have purchased a product from another vendor, please contact that vendor. We cannot and do not accept products sold by other vendors.