Trojan ENZ Premium Lubricated Condom Blue 3 Condoms
Availability: Out of stock
- Buy 2 for $3.25 each and save 11%
- Buy 3 for $2.75 each and save 25%
- Buy 4 for $2.55 each and save 31%
- Buy 6 for $2.05 each and save 44%
- Buy 12 for $1.95 each and save 47%
- Made from Premium Quality Latex-To help reduce the risk
- Silky Smooth Lubricant - For comfort and sensitivity
- Special Reservoir End - For extra safety
- Each Condom Is Electronically Tested - To help ensure reliability
Trojan™ Brand Condoms are America's #1 condom and have been trusted for over 90 years. Trojan™ Brand Condoms are made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability. There are over 30 varieties of Trojan™ Brand Condoms. More Americans trust the Trojan™ Brand than any other condom.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions please visit the Trojan Official Website.
Avoid Exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prologed periods at temperatures above 100 degree F.
Caution: This product contains Natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms.
- If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc
Princeton, NJ 08543
Church & Dwight Co., Inc
Made in U.S.A
Questions, Comments? Write to:
Church & Dwight Consumer Relations
469 North Harrison St
Princeton, NJ 08543
Expires: 05/2017 or later
|Country of Manufacture|
|Maker||Church & Dwight Co. Inc|
|Manufacturer Product ID||No|
|Quantity in Box/Display||No|
|Expiry Date||May 31, 2017|
|Time Needed for Effectiveness||No|
|Product Features||Latex, Lubricated, Lubricates, Stimulates, Ultra Ribbed|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Products, statements and descriptions related to the products, found here in and/or in our blog posts have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold and/or opinions mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gearisle.com is not the manufacturer of any of the products sold on this website and assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about or related to such products. We accept no liability or responsibility for products sold here. These products are sold as novelties and we do not guarrantee any statement made by these products. Gear Isle DOES NOT endorse any claim or claims that are made by the products sold on this website. We recommend you refer to makers of these products should you have any questions or issues.
Every now and then, FDA places recalls on various products, for a list of recalls related to sexual enhancers please visit FDA website. If you have purchased a product from us and wish to return it for any reason, please contact us for arranging a return. We would provide you with a return label so that returns wont cost you anything. If you have purchased a product from another vendor, please contact that vendor. We cannot and do not accept products sold by other vendors.