Clean Stream Relax Desensitizing Anal Personal Lubricant 4 fl. oz
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $9.15 each and save 4%
We ship all our products discreetly.
Your payments will not be to gearisle.com on your credit card statements but to a generic business name.
Relax Anal Lubricant
Made in USA
Clean Sreeam Relax Anal Lubricant is a desensitizing lube that can help ease some of the potential discomfort buttociated with anal play. This Water-Based Anal Lube has a silky smooth gliding texture that provides maximum comfort, and adds ample lubrication but cleans up easily with soap and water.
- 4 ounces
- Have fun and play safe
- Compatible with all cleansing products
- Desensitizing Anal Lubricant
For temporary relief of pain, soreness or burning in the perinatal area.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product with a mechanical device.
- Certain Persons can develop allergic reaction to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- In case of any bleeding, dsicontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or nursing consult a healt care professional before use.
- Cleanse affected area with mild soap and water. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application.
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily.
Cellulose Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water (Aqua).
Expiry Date: 12/31/2016
Store at room temperature 20-25C.
Made in USA
Manfuctured for: CleanStream
Huntington Beach, CA
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer Product ID||No|
|Quantity in Box/Display||No|
|Expiry Date||Dec 31, 2016|
|Time Needed for Effectiveness||No|
|Dietary Factors||Odorless, Tasteless|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Products, statements and descriptions related to the products, found here in and/or in our blog posts have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold and/or opinions mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gearisle.com is not the manufacturer of any of the products sold on this website and assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about or related to such products. We accept no liability or responsibility for products sold here. These products are sold as novelties and we do not guarrantee any statement made by these products. Gear Isle DOES NOT endorse any claim or claims that are made by the products sold on this website. We recommend you refer to makers of these products should you have any questions or issues.
Every now and then, FDA places recalls on various products, for a list of recalls related to sexual enhancers please visit FDA website. If you have purchased a product from us and wish to return it for any reason, please contact us for arranging a return. We would provide you with a return label so that returns wont cost you anything. If you have purchased a product from another vendor, please contact that vendor. We cannot and do not accept products sold by other vendors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.