Pjur myglide Stimulating Ginseng Waterbased Lubricant 3.4 FL.Oz
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $14.99 each and save 17%
We ship all our products discreetly.
Your payments will not be to gearisle.com on your credit card statements but to a generic business name.
Woman Nude is a premium water-based personal lubricant created for women who prefer no additives whatsoever; no glycerin, paraben, oil, fat, perfume or preservatives! This comfort enhancing personal lubricant is hypoallergenic, latex condom safe, and ideal for daily use. Medical grade ingredients and unique formula make it her sensitive skin’s water-based personal lubricant.
• Enhances natural lubrication
• Safe for soft and sensitive skin
• And latex condom safe
Pjur Woman Nude, water-based premium lubricant without additives - designed especially for soft and sensitive female skin. Preservative free · glycerine free · free from parabens · oil-free and non-greasy · fragrance free · odorless and neutral in taste · highly concentrated · skin and mucous membrane compatibility dermatologically confirmed · moisturising · leaves a silky smooth feeling · nurtures and protects dry and stressed skin / mucous membrane · suitable for use with latex condoms · not a contraceptive · for everyday use
Directions for use: Apply to any area of the body where you desire extra moisture. Safe for daily use. Store at room temperature.
Ingredients:water, propylene glycol, ethoxydiglycol, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium saccharin, citric acid
Warnings and precautions:
• Do not use on irritated or infected skin.
• If irritation or discomfort develops, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
• Product is not a contraceptive and contains no spermicide.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Very slippery on surfaces so clean spills immediately and use special caution in bath and shower areas.
pjur personal lubricants meet the quality standards of US health authorities.
Made in Germany
Frequently Asked Questions for Pjur myglide Stimulating Ginseng Waterbased Lubricant
1. Is the Pjur MyGlide Stimulating Ginseng Water-Based Lubricant safe for daily use?
- Answer: Yes, Pjur MyGlide is safe for daily use. It is a water-based premium lubricant designed for soft and sensitive female skin, enhancing natural lubrication without additives like glycerin, paraben, oil, fat, perfume, or preservatives.
2. What are the key features of Pjur Woman Nude lubricant?
- Answer: Pjur Woman Nude is a premium water-based lubricant without additives, making it ideal for soft and sensitive skin. It enhances natural lubrication, is safe for daily use, and compatible with latex condoms. It is dermatologically confirmed for skin and mucous membrane compatibility.
3. Can Pjur MyGlide be used with latex condoms?
- Answer: Yes, Pjur MyGlide is safe to use with latex condoms, providing additional comfort and enhancing natural lubrication.
4. How should I apply Pjur MyGlide lubricant?
- Answer: Apply to any area of the body where extra moisture is desired. It is safe for daily use, and the product should be stored at room temperature.
5. Are there any warnings or precautions I should be aware of?
- Answer: Yes, do not use on irritated or infected skin. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional. The product is not a contraceptive and contains no spermicide. Keep it out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes, and be cautious as it can be very slippery on surfaces, especially in bath and shower areas. Additionally, it meets the quality standards of US health authorities and is made in Germany.
|Country of Manufacture
|Manufacturer Product ID
|Quantity in Box/Display
|Mar 1, 2019
|Time Needed for Effectiveness
|No Parabens, Odorless, Tasteless
|Greaseless, Latex Safe, Lubricates
Overall Value Quality Shipping Likelihood to reorder
- Good price good amount
Overall Value Quality Shipping Likelihood to reorder
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Products, statements and descriptions related to the products, found here in and/or in our blog posts have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold and/or opinions mentioned here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gearisle.com is not the manufacturer of any of the products sold on this website and assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about or related to such products. We accept no liability or responsibility for products sold here. These products are sold as novelties and we do not guarrantee any statement made by these products. Gear Isle DOES NOT endorse any claim or claims that are made by the products sold on this website. We recommend you refer to makers of these products should you have any questions or issues.
Every now and then, FDA places recalls on various products, for a list of recalls related to sexual enhancers please visit FDA website. If you have purchased a product from us and wish to return it for any reason, please contact us for arranging a return. We would provide you with a return label so that returns wont cost you anything. If you have purchased a product from another vendor, please contact that vendor. We cannot and do not accept products sold by other vendors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.