Monthly Archives: January 2017
Cock rings are a very popular sex toy that can bring pleasure to both men who choose to wear them on their own, and also for their partners in the bedroom. Cock rings are made from a variety of materials; however they can traditionally be categorized into two types – stretch/elastic and hard. Elastic cock rings provide the user with stretch or elasticity when worn, and are often made of silicone, latex and rubber. Hard cock rings don’t offer the same stretch or elasticity, and are often made of non-elastic rubber, hard plastic, metal, or leather.
Now begs the question, what is the purpose of a cock ring? In short, cock rings allow blood flow to stay in the penis for longer, resulting in longer and stronger erections (please note that results will vary with each individual). Who doesn’t like longer and stronger erections?
What do cock rings do?
Men often wear cock rings when they are on their own to heighten masturbation, and also when with a play partner; to not only heighten their sensation, but to delay orgasm and increase their staying power. There is nothing worse than when a guy orgasms too quickly. We have had fantastic feedback from our customers saying now that they are experiencing longer erections and heightened orgasms.
Getting the most out of your cock ring
For cock rings to work as intended, first they must be fitted correctly. We receive many inquiries from customers asking what do cock rings do and how to fit them correctly.
- A cock ring should fit over the shaft (when the penis is flaccid a cock ring can fit over the shaft and testicles/scrotum). Some cock rings only sit on the shaft, some need to go past the ball. Take a look at the package and you should see how your particular ring should be some. Some stretchable rings can be used different ways.
- Place each testicle through, then place the head of the penis through the remaining space in the ring.
- For both safety and pleasure, a cock ring should only slightly increase the size of the erection. If you notice a pronounced amount of swelling, it is likely the cock ring is too small.
- If you’ve chosen a hard material cock ring, please keep in mind that if you’ve chosen a ring size that is too small, it may be very difficult to remove as the material has no give in it. Starting with an elastic/stretch cock ring can be a great way to safely gauge the size you need, as in most instances it can easily be removed at the first sign it’s fitted too tightly.
- A cock ring should be removed immediately at the first sign of pain or if the genitals feel cold. Similarly, wearing a cock ring for an extended period of time can cause painful prolonged erection; medical condition known as priapism.
What to use along with a cock ring?
Some may say, I can’t get an erection in the first place, what good is a ring to me! Well, many people use cock rings along with a penis pump. Penis pump would suck blood into your penis and a penis ring would stop the blood from going back.
Many use penis pumps to gain some increase in size. In order to help with that, people may use cock rings to keep the increased blood in their penis in order to help with size gain.
Please remember that penis rings or penis pumps are not medical devices, nor they are sold as such. These rings are novelties and sold as so. Abuse or misuse of such items can cause harm, so use them with caution. Also, remember that you should not use a ring for more than 30 minutes. Personal results vary. All we can tell you as a retailer is that these products are popular and that should speak for itself.
I have had issues with my size since young adulthood. I will reach 40 soon. I have tried many supplements, they either don’t work or if they do, they have side effects that I cannot accept. Until a friend of mine told me about pumps.
My friend is “well endowed” as he tells me so he doesn’t use the pumps to gain size but rather, he uses the them to get some help with his ED. What he has told me is that despite not using them to gain any size, he has noticed he has gotten bigger over time.
When I opened up to him about not being able to hold myself in bed and if he knows any solution to it, he asked how large I am. I told him, this has nothing to do with the size, but he told me that if there is little blood circulating around my penis, I would ejaculate much faster. That’s why Viagra and other pills also help with time for the same exact reason. They cause more blood to circulate around your genitalia. If my penis is small, there would be little blood that can get there, I guess. It made some sense, but nothing I could accept.
Long story short, I have used this pump for a while now Bathmate Hydromax X20 after trying a few others. I think this is the best that I have yet used. I also watched several videos on YouTube about this before buying it. Some pumps cost around $10 and I guess that’s how much I was getting for my buck. This one is on the more expensive side but it is well worth it. After a month, I have gained less than an inch and I hope it keeps growing until I stop using it.
One thing that helps me more is to use a ring. I put a ring around junior me when I pump. That way, it keeps the blood in there and I think rings help me further. From what I have read, you should not use a ring for more than 30 minutes because it can harm you.
Seeing myself bigger gives me confidence and I have become sexual more active and i noticed that I am able to stay active in bed longer. I don’t know if it is the size or me being more active in bed and confident about it. Do I really care about the reasons or the fact that I am having a good time? And having a good time is what we all want, right?
Good luck folks and don’t forget to comment!